APPOINTMENT RULES OF DEPARTMENT FOR EUROPEAN UNION INVESTMENTS
Following rules shall be applied in proceeding the appointment requests by the private/local/foreign applicants:
- Requests via phones directly to the Head of EUID are not accepted.
- All requests are communicated with the Administrative Assistant.
- In their request, applicants should address the subject, purpose(s) of the visit. Non-subject appointment requests or requests with general expressions such as “getting information about the projects” are not accepted.
- Applicants should request on behalf of themselves only, not for others. In the case of groups, names of all participants should be given.
- Convenient appointment time and duration is concluded and notified by the Administrative Assistant to the applicant.
- Requests should be made at least one week before the intended time of appointment.
- Head of EUID feels free to cancel or postpone the appointment given.
- Short-listed/pre-selected applicants or their representatives are not allowed to visit Head of EUID (This applies to all EUID staff likewise). They are required to explain their status in a frank manner. Otherwise appointment request is rejected immediately.
- Appointment requests for the tenders of which Procurement Notice or Forecast Notice was published are not accepted (This applies to all EUID staff likewise). Applicant is required to explain his/ her status. They are required to explain their status in a frank manner. Otherwise appointment request is rejected immediately.
- Appointment requests for the tenders under evaluation are not accepted. Written requests may lead the EUID to the exclusion of the applicant.